Thursday, June 28, 2007

YESSSSS! :D

my com is finally fixed after a gruelling 50 min talk with the dell person. i was huh-ing all the way because apparently i know nothing about configurations and basically how the whole com system operates but the guy was patient, thank God. i would have slammed the phone if i were him. good service! HAHAHA. (: okay so all my song files and pictures are poof! gone and i'm rather pissed but aiyah at least my com has resurrected from the dead. (:

anyway boon and pam came over to my house to watch dvds today. LOVEEEE! :D

midyears were crazy. couldn't do chem and maths paper but econs was alright i guess. oh well. enjoy life first, worry later. (:


Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me tell you why,
I would die for you.
Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me make this mine,
I'll ignite for you,

I'll ignite for you.

No comments: